Monday, March 29, 2010

Ahem ahem!! A recap!

Continuing from where I left things in last blog "I will be back soon"

Well the time referred to those last few days of every term spent in an IIM. Project submissions 5 in 4 days. And as usual nothing is ready till the last hour preceding the deadline.

But no matter how trivially we treat these project topics, they affect one sub-consciously. I worked upon a project related to Environment and it did make me aware of things I wasn't and ways in which we could make a difference.

Similarly, I enjoyed working upon a business case dealing with problems after acquisitions and mergers.

In order of not getting technically boring, I would rather rather make a shift from this nerdy discussion.

So what was all hep a kicking in past three months.

1) Footvibes
I tried my hand (rather legs) at dancing and guess what the poor fellows have made me the dance club's co-ordinator for next year. :D According to them the club needed passionate people. And I dance decently waise :)

We won 2nd prize (of total 11) in a local inter-college dance competition but lost it out in Backwaters :(

We were absolutely no match for those Engg. guys and gals...but that's not going to deter us from trying :)



A funny pic!! :)

2. RJing
I started Rjing for our 'K'ampus radio: Kdio! Had decent responses! have plans to continue it this year too.

3. Compered the Fashion Show and K-Nite!
The thing happened accidently. Got great reviews. They plan to get me on stage more often and I have extensive plans to ruin things out for them! HAHA

4. Gymming: A lost effort
Started and after a few weeks same old story. These love handles are so attached to me. Don't know what exactly is the case: either they feel they look best with me or I look best with them :P

Yeah yeah managed that all in between of 8 courses , 90% attendance, 5 projects, 24 Quizzes,16 term tests and on-off cold (that justifies the blog title)

Chalo let's see how the stay in Delhi turns out to be!!


Cheers Mates

No comments:

Post a Comment