Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hi Again!!

Its been ages since I wrote my last entry. Its year end so I felt a need to revive a good habit in making. So, why exactly was I writing this blog? The answer is perhaps for "Myself". As like those daily soaps/ movies I can't imagine my voice hitting inside my head. Its always so quiet , in terms of sound. Otherwise its helluva time in and out of my mind.

So what have I got to catchup with myself.

Diwali: Was good. Celebrated at our new home with Mum Dad. Uploaded the pics already in my Orkut Album. Still pasting one here.




Then Mumbai Attacks. Don't want to paste those pictures here. A lot was/is being written/spoken about it all around.


Then we had our company offsite. This time it was even beyond manesar. Never expected it to be a fun like it turned out to be. See I am enjoying it:




Got few late nights following offsite. Some cuz of work, some cuz of Parties/Movies.
Mom got really very pissed off as I arrived quite late on 25th. So I have decided to call off all party invitations for a while and spend some time with family.

Rab ne bana di jodi was an average film. Went to see Ghajini Premier Show. It turned out to be a Preview. Saw High School Musical 3 instead (was recommended by someone). Now there was this girl who had a discount coupon which said 2 tickets free with 4 tickets. She was delighted to know we wanted 4. She was playing cheeky. while explaining the offer to my friend I apprised all of the fact that she has agreed to part with the 2 free tickets with us. The couple had a smile like they were being cheated. How on earth were they expecting that gesture from the "Cunning Me".

I was lauded by my 3 friends for that. It reminded me of Spiderman3 Premier I attended during college days......

My few female friends got married. I haven't heard much from them since then. Which is kind of good, I presume, that is in congruence with them being over occupied with happiness and not with boring people like me.

Many heartful wishes for a wonderful new year! To me! and to You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment