Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yes Sir No Sir......

It's happened more than once in recent times. Something seems to me as a great idea first, I even volunteer to carry out a perfect execution. Then suddenly a wave of lathargy comes and takes me away from it. I feel the idea to be hacknayed, uninteresting, not worth my endeavours to put forth for.

I feel the overwhelming guilt at times. The situation becomes gloomy. The time retains the status-quo. And amongst these all I am lying aimlessly looking for an excuse why I shouldn't/couldn't do it.

I keep telling myself, do not promise something on the pretext of beleiving- If I promise, I will do it. The flame kindles with a spark, and extinguishes in absence of the fuel supply. I am looking for that eternal(life-long) fuel supply, that will solve my Energy Crisis!

2 comments:

Charchit said...

It happens with all Praveen, and so you need not feel guilty about this behaviour! But yes, one should try and finish the tasks at hand, one should not be too lured by the possible outcomes without weighing it against the input required!

Praveen said...

thanks dude.....hws winter ther?? its chilly in del so i can just imagine what it wud be, at closer to north pole, at this time of the year.

Post a Comment