Friday, April 16, 2010

The Double Date!

"Hello Saloni, this is Aman from Insightrix. Can you get me to Ms. Akshita Grover?. I had her personal number but didn't bring my cell phone to office today."

"Hi Aman! I recognize you. Didn't you ask me out about 3 weeks ago when you had a meeting scheduled with Mr. Sareen. Hehe", she chuckled.

"Yeah! I remember", he continued, "But you had plans with your husband that night", he said with flirtatious sad tone.

"Hmm so Vikram, my husband has gone abroad for his merchant navy assignment. We can catch up sometime this weekend.", she offered.

"Damn! This woman is some stuff.", he thought.

"Okay, just give me your number and I will catch up with you about any weekend plans. For now can you please connect me to Akshita please?"

"Sure! You really seem very much into this Akshita. May I warn you she already has a boyfriend. He came to office along with her in morning"

"Yaya! I know, he is a good friend of mine too."

"Cool! I am connecting you to her.", the line made some beep sounds.



"Akshita speaking"

"Hey Akshita, its Aman. Just called you to let you know Pallavi is in the town for some time."

"That's great! In fact I was talking to Prakhar about going to some discotheque tonight. I can arrange for us in Three Flights up and Insomnia"

"Insomnia sounds great"

"Done! See you at 9. Bbye"

"Bye"


"Akshita! Prakhar! This is Pallavi", he introduced her.

The music was good. They had chats about each other's places and jobs. Pallavi a.k.a Nidhi was dressed a bit hot for the party. Akshita kept checking direction of gaze from Prakhar's eyes, as did few other girls around.

"What would you have for drink, Aman?", Prakhar asked.

"No, I won't drink today." His doctor had advised him to avoid alcohol to prevent damage to his liver

"Why dude?"

"He left drinking last week. He is working for these drug abused children for 4 days now", Nidhi spoke for him as Aman glared her with surprise.

"Oh! Teetotaler and social service, nice move Aman. Yeah I guess last week I called you up in morning and you seemed to have a bad hangover."

As Prakhar and Akshita were discussing some friend they met earlier in afternoon, Nidhi pulled Aman towards her, whispering in his ear, "Dude! Show some chemistry, we look more like cousins now"



"Are you crazy? I feel awkward! I never can generate any feelings for you! I should have asked somebody else"

"As if you had choice", she said into his ears while glazing her fingers over his cheeks just long enough for Akshita to notice"

"Ahem Ahem! Wow you guys are surely heating this up. Finish up with you drinks and let's move to the dance floor", Akshita said.

They danced and gulped their drinks.

"Aman! Nice to see you here. Hi Akshita", said Saloni, who accidently met them on the dance floors. She was a friend of DJ Nakul, who was playing that night

A spate of hi's followed. And they continued dancing.



It was close to 1 am. Everybody except Aman was drunk. Akshita was searching for Aman . She excused herself from Prakhar and Nidhi and went for the restroom. She spent around 15 minutes there. While coming back she heard some noises from a store-room nearby.

As she put her ear to the door, she couldn't stop smiling as they were un-mistakingly love making sounds. The female voice felt familiar. "You sure are in some hurry, sugar", the voice said. That was Saloni; she had listened to her voice more that what she had seen of her.

"Hmmm! So that's where Aman is working out tonight", she thought and felt disgusted about his cheating on Pallavi. Her respect for Aman had risen after seeing him with Pallavi earlier this night where he didn't check out any other women around. "Damn these long distance relationships", she thought and wondered if same could happen to her some day.




"All men are the same", she said to herself and was about to move away before Saloni groaned with pleasure "You are amazing!....Prakhar!!"

Part 11

Part 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to read this whole story in one go..

Speed up !!!

Post a Comment