Monday, April 19, 2010

Reality Check!

Its 2:37 am when I start typing this post. I have had an extremely exhaustive day. Was dropping off every now then while driving each meter of those 76 kms I drove around Delhi. But, I don't feel sleepy abhi. I seriously wonder why.

I have written 11 parts to the story on my blog. I initially wanted it to look real. Then owing to demands of readers, I put some spice in it.



The reality check here says that more often than not (read always):

1) There is no "single" beautiful girl travelling in metro. Either she is accompanied by her boyfriend in physical presence or in form of cell phone.

2) If 1) is false and you do come across such girl, she would never ask you to keep your luggage beneath your seat.

3) It is impossible not to have a facebook profile. If you ask and girl says no, maybe she wants to shake you off.

4) There is never a woman of kind described as "Sexy married and inviting Receptionist"

5) Your friend will not be cool about his girlfriend playing role of yours.

6) Prakhars are too clever too be caught by simple and sweet Akshita (the kind of girls anyways very scarce)

7) Even if they caught Prakhars and broke off with them, they will recover and find their love again before Amans could confess their likings.

8) Amans end up getting arranged married!

No comments:

Post a Comment