Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ek chhoti si "X" Story!!- Part 4

[DISCLAIMER: "X" is for relationship that didn't have a name...it’s not adult rated :) ...The term "X" courtesy: Ms. Divya Arya]

After a pause she spoke again “You were looking miserable when you were boarding this train. What happened?” He told her whatever happened. “That was sure one of those off days”, she smiled. Was it anymore, he wondered.

And he also wondered, what it would have been if the events of the day didn't turn up as they did.




2013

Two friends were talking:

"Dude, then what happened?"
"Nothing mann....
We talked a bit here and there. "Next station is Botanical Garden and then she said

"Okies Aman, this is my station it was nice meeting with you"

"Hey, are you on facebook? Maybe we could catch up later. Perhaps would love to know how are the things with you couple of years down the line."

"Sorry but I am not on facebook. I am or orkut though.” she said.

"Okies, what's your user name or id?” I asked

"Actually is a bit complicated... zizunch****"

"Oh! That's really complicated stuff. I would have a tough time remembering it. Lemme write it down somewhere!” I exclaimed

"Hey never mind, give me yours orkut name id"

"Its Aman Sharma. There might be a suffix IIMK. I haven't checked that in ages though"

"Okay I will add you. Bye Aman and have a nice day", she said and moved away. I wished she would stay, but doors closed with a double ping sound."

His friend asked "So, you guys became friends then?"

"Maybe, I had already lost my heart to her. But, I didn't admit that to myself. As I was unsure of my feelings for her, I named them "X", as an unknown mathematical quantity. But all the hopes were shattered when I could access internet only 4 days later to find that my Orkut account had some other name . Even changing it to Aman Sharma IIMK didn't throw my name in search results. And without IIMK, there were more than 1000 of Aman SharmaS. Searching "Me" was impossible on orkut. And I understood I had lost her forever.” he replied

His friend's face expression changed, "Idiot, you should have asked for her phone number"




"Hmmm, what you said is true, but looking back I don't regret. Okay let’s keep this discussion to ourselves and don't share this even with your Namita."

In September of 2013, the guy was getting married and was waiting for his bride to arrive when he shared his Chhoti si "X" story with one of his best friend. The friend was not so happy after listening to the story; rather he was furious over his friend's stupidity. But, he portrayed as usual, "according to scenario joyous face".

Just before the bride would come up to the podium, the guy whispered in his friend's ears, "Oops I forgot to tell. The girl's name was Akshita"

The face changed and glared onto the glowing wallpaper over the entrance which read, "Aman weds Akshita"





May be continued..... :)

Part 5

Part 1

2 comments:

Praveen said...

Hey guys!! apologies for not making it as interesting as it has been. I was running out of ideas and time...so did a patchy work.....

:( Critics are welcome!!

Amit Jha said...

Awesome....
just loved it....
Though I knw you could have given it a much better end....

Post a Comment